Additionally, we offer different packages so you can create an experience that works best for you:
Chiropractic care works to help relieve pain by addressing the root cause of the issue, rather than just treating the symptoms. Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to help improve mobility and reduce inflammation, including full-body chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue release therapy, and mechanical traction.
At Grossman Chiropractic, we offer a variety of chiropractic care services to help you get relief from pain and improve your health. Our services include:
- Full body chiropractic adjustments
- Soft tissue release therapy (Active Release Technique)
- Mechanical traction to decompress the spine
- One-on-one mobility training exercises to maintain physical changes
- If needed, Rocktape to improve movement and reduce pain/inflammation
Our chiropractor will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs and helps you achieve your goals. We'll also show how each service works, what they do for you, and why they are important in your recovery process!
Never visited with our chiropractic care team at Grossman Chiropractic? We know that everyone is different, especially when it comes to how we heal and what kind of adjustments our body needs. That's why our chiropractic care team at Grossman Chiropractic is dedicated to helping you get relief from pain and improve your health through personalized treatment plans that meet your needs! We'll work with you every step of the way to ensure we're addressing all areas where you need help.Our current chiropractic team is composed of Dr. Michael Grossman D.C. and Dr. John Bellicitti D.C.. When you choose Grossman Chiropractic, you get a team that is certified in Functional Range Conditioning, Active Release Technique, Fascial Taping Movement, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, and Photobiomodulation PBM Lightforce Laser Therapy.
Contact us today to book your appointment and take control of your health.
Full-body chiropractic adjustments are a safe and effective way to get relief from pain. During a full-body chiropractic adjustment, your chiropractor will apply controlled force on your joints, muscles, and other tissues in order to improve mobility and reduce inflammation resulting in less pain overall! Full-body chiropractic adjustments are a great choice for those who are looking for long-term relief from chronic pain and to improve mobility by restoring proper alignment in your spine. In some cases these adjustments may also help to relieve stress which can lead to better sleep patterns. A full-body adjustment will focus on relieving specific areas where there is an imbalance causing discomfort or dysfunction such as neck, back, shoulder muscles, and hips. Full-body chiropractic care that begins at Grossman Chiropractic in San Jose is an excellent way for you to improve your health!
Chiropractic adjustments are a specific type of manual therapy that uses gentle and precise force to correct misaligned vertebrae. Chiropractors are the only professionals trained in the use of chiropractic adjustments. Other forms of manual therapy, such as massage or physical therapy, may not be specifically targeted at correcting subluxations and may not be as effective in reducing pain and inflammation. Chiropractic adjustments are a safe, natural, and non-invasive way to address nervous system dysfunction.
Chiropractic care is a safe and effective way to manage your pain. Full-body chiropractic adjustments can help restore the normal alignment of joints, muscles, and other tissues in your body that may be causing symptoms like stiffness or limited range of motion.
If you've been thinking about getting chiropractic care but aren't sure if it's right for you, we can help. Here are a few signs that it may be time to meet with a chiropractic care team:
- You're experiencing pain in more than one area of your body, like your neck, back, or joints (and it doesn't go away with over-the-counter medications)
- Pain is interfering with your daily activities or quality of life
- You've been diagnosed with a condition that can be treated with chiropractic care
- You have difficulty moving around or experience consistent stiffness in your body
- Your muscles feel tight
- You have noticed a decreased or reduced range of motion in your joints
- You experience tension headaches or migraines frequently
- You have chronic pain or recurring injuries
- Your posture isn't as upright or strong as it used to be
- You've been in an accident or experienced any type of physical trauma
- Your doctor has recommended you see a chiropractor
- You're interested in learning about how chiropractic care can help you manage your health condition with a customized treatment plan
If any of these signs sound familiar to you, it may be time to meet with a chiropractic care team. Contact us today and let us help you get started on the path to better health!
Chiropractic care is safe and beneficial for people of all ages, including pregnant women, newborns, and seniors. For example, if you're pregnant, a chiropractor can help you maintain proper alignment and reduce the chances of experiencing back pain. If you're a senior, chiropractic care can help increase mobility and reduce the likelihood of falls. Chiropractors can also work with infants and children to help them develop a healthy spine and nervous system. Meet with our chiropractic care team today to see how they can help you!
If you've visited a chiropractor before, you know that chiropractic care is a safe and effective way to treat a variety of conditions. But if you're just learning about chiropractic care, it's important to know the ways that visiting a chiropractor can have an impact on your joints and your overall health.
Some of the benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Relief from pain
- Improved joint mobility and range of motion
- Reduced inflammation
- Prevention or treatment of sports injuries
- Better posture and alignment
- Fewer headaches and migraines
- Less stress and tension in the body
If you're looking for a chiropractor in San Jose, Grossman Chiropractic is the perfect place to go. Full-body chiropractic adjustments are a safe and effective way to get relief from pain. Our experienced chiropractors will work with you every step of the way.