Passion for chiropractic began when he suffered a neck injury at the age of 16, falling off his bike, leaving him in agonizing pain for weeks. He had difficulty with sleep and performing his daily activities, until he decided to try chiropractic care. After a few treatment visits, he was able to achieve a restful nights sleep and could function in his everyday life without pain. This was the spark that lead to his chiropractic career. Dr. Grossman attended San Jose State University graduating with a degree in Kinesiology and a minor in Complementary and Alternative Health. After graduating, he attended Palmer College of Chiropractic West located in San Jose, CA. Dr. Grossman is certified in Full Body Active Release Technique, Functional Range Conditioning, Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, and Fascial Movement Taping. The newest addition to the services he offers; Photobiomodulation to help accelerate healing and reduce pain. He has also participated in Clinic Abroad, delivering chiropractic care to the people of Fiji and El Salvador. In his free time Dr. Grossman enjoys hiking, sporting events, cooking, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science | Kinesiology San Jose State University
- Functional Range Conditioning Certified | FRCms
- Active Release Technique | A.R.T Full Body Certified
- Fascial Movement Taping Certified | Rocktape
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization | RockBlades
- Photobiomodulation | PBM Lightforce Laser Therapy